Free Delivery on all orders
I confirm that I:
1. Brew the Earl Grey tea and keep refrigerated.
2. Make a batch of ginger simple syrup. Dissolve one cup of caster sugar and 1 cup of water in a pan and add 1 cup of sliced fresh fiery ginger. Simmer and then leave to steep for 30 minutes and then sieve out the ginger.
3. Cool the ginger syrup and keep chilled in the fridge.
4. Once the tea and syrup are chilled, add the tea, Broken Clock vodka, ginger syrup and lemon juice into a mixing jar with plenty of ice and stir until very cold with a bar spoon
5. Strain the cocktail into a glass or china tea cup over one large ice cube.
6. Garnish with the lavender sprigs.
7. Recline your chair and enjoy!
Add all the ingredients to your Tesco, Ocado etc. baskets.
Created by the team at Broken Clock vodka, Broken afternoon tea is a home-made recipe designed to bring out the lingering, fruity flavours in their vodka.
from Broken Clock distillery
One of the oldest cocktails and the classic American apéritif
#LCW18 by Hotel Café Royal
Classic cocktail inspired by The Big Easy
Sweet and spicy shrub-based cocktail perfect for Autumn
Please login or sign up to add a comment
© Craftr Ltd, 2019